Yup. That's our baby down there. In full fight-with-his/her-big-brother stance - arms up and ready to defend!
So here are the deets.
- We're due 11/7/11 and have no intention of 'holding' anything out to try to make it to 11/11/11.
- It took about 8 cycles, but really only 4 cycles of really, REALLY trying to get this result and I pretty much fell to the ground and wept with gratitude when the stick had two lines.
- It took two days after that result for my glee to turn to total and undeniable fear that still has its grips on me.
- I've been experiencing the same symptoms that I had with Little G, except that I am much, MUCH more exhausted. People keep trying to tell me that's because I have a toddler in the mix now, but it isn't like we're doing jumping jacks all day...I'm just pooped.
- We'll find out it its a boy or a girl in about five weeks, but I have a feeling it is a girl.
So that's really the news that fit to print around here. Clearly this means I'll have more to write about - good for me, boring for you, I'm sure.